Monday, June 5, 2017

A Thank You to Personal Finance Students

I just wanted to take a moment to say thank you to all for being a great class. For a professor it's fun to teach a class where students work had and care about learning the subject.  You  provided valuable insights to  one another and found good reference sites some of which I  will reference next semester.

It is always fun for me to see how much things change class to class.  Since you were my Sunday night class (DB posting) i was always worried when i looked Saturday and did not see much posting  but you came through each week.

More than other classes this class made the commitment to start saving and paying down debt.  This bodes well for all of you in the long term.  And. once you succeeded you were willing to stretch your goals and do more!!!   



I have a offer I make to my successful personal finance students.  If you have an issue about finance in the future free free to contact me and ask.  If for some reason i don't answer my sac email  ( it could be that  I am no longer  teaching)  I am the only Robert Koenig in the City of Orange so it should not be too hard to track me down.

You can  write down my personal email bobk244@aol.com

Just be sure to use personal finance question in the title and remind me what semester you took the class.

Have a  summer  and good luck in the future.

Prof K  

No comments:

Post a Comment